Your Source For Replacement Windows, Doors, Hardwood Floor Installation & Refinishing in Staten Island New York and New Jersey
Welcome to The Men With Tools Home Remodeling company, a home improvement and remodeling contractor serving Staten Island New York and New Jersey.
Your home is second only to your family as the most important thing in your life. It’s the biggest investment you’ll ever make. You’ll spend more time there than you will anywhere else. Your most precious family memories will be made there. So with all that in mind, isn’t it worth investing in the very best to ensure your home is the best it can be?
Boasting a full suite of services, we specialize in helping homeowners meet every aspect of their home remodeling needs. From installing new replacement windows, doors, wood flooring, molding, wainscoting, coffered ceilings, finish carpentry and UV wood floor refinishing, our team of experienced craftsman are devoted to providing excellent service and work you'll be proud to show off.
What can the Men With Tools do for you?
Replace Your Worn, Weathered Windows
Over the years, your windows are going to become weathered and worn, they’re going to become drafty, and they’re just plain going to start showing their age. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s a natural effect of your home getting older.
But that doesn’t mean you have to accept it. Not when The Men With Tools can replace those fading windows with brand new replacement windows of any style and color you can imagine. From leading manufacturers like Soft-Lite, Andersen and Pella we can supply and install double hung windows to bay windows, garden windows and any other configuration needed to make your home look vibrant, alive and energy efficient again.
Breathe New Life Into Your Wood Flooring
Pets. Kids. Foot traffic. The natural dulling and fading that comes with years of use. It’s inevitable that those gorgeous new wood floors you remember won’t stay gorgeous forever, but some natural fading doesn’t mean they have to stay that way.
The Men With Tools are specialists in both new wood floor installations and in refinishing existing hardwood floors. Our cutting edge UV finishing system can restore your hardwood floors to their original luster instantly, restoring the like-new look that made you fall in love with them in the first place. And if you prefer to go all-new, we can do that, too, with a wide range of wood flooring materials, styles and species available from the best manufacturers in the wood flooring industry.
Enhance Your Home With New Doors
You may not think about your doors much, but consider this: your exterior entry doors serve as a visual anchor to your home and are the first thing visitors see, creating curb appeal, while your interior doors are a key component and design of every room in your home.
What that means is that your doors are a bigger part of your home’s look and feel than you realize. That’s why having new entrance doors installed can transform your home from something ordinary to something extraordinary. Even better, with our One ‘n’ Done guarantee, we can finish your door installation project in a single day or the installation is free!
Bring Your Custom Finish Carpentry Ideas To Life
Sometimes, what you envision for your home can’t be accomplished with pre-packaged designs, out-of-the-box furniture, and simple upgrades. Sometimes you want something unique to you and your home.
That means you need custom finish carpentry work, and custom work means working with only the best craftsmen. After all, you don’t want to trust that kind of work to just anyone. Thankfully, The Men With Tools hire only the top finish carpenters in the region. We hold our crews to a high standard because we know our customers hold us to a high standard. And to be honest, we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
Renovating your home with energy efficient windows and doors is about more than modernizing and beautifying your home (though it certainly accomplishes that, too). Sure, it’s nice to turn your home into something your friends and family will envy, but there is a secret benefit to those upgrades: you’re going to start saving money on your energy bills.
That’s because modern window and door technology helps keep warm air inside during the winter and cool air inside during the summer. Your heat and A/C will work more efficiently, cutting your bills and making your wallet much happier!
Give You True Peace of Mind
Here at the Men With Tools, we understand that many of you have heard horror stories about fly-by-night contractors and shoddy work. Those stories frustrate us as much as they frustrate you! That’s why we have a multi-layered system to ensure our customers have peace of mind from start to finish.
All our crews undergo extensive background and drug tests. Our work is checked and double-checked to ensure every detail is perfect. We work only with the top manufacturers, ensuring the product you receive will always be top quality. Those manufacturers also offer the best warranties in the business, too, giving you an added layer of protection. We do all this because your peace of mind is our number one priority!
Contact The Men With Tools Today!
Are you ready to finally have the home you’ve always dreamed of having? Have a project involving window or door installation, floor refinishing or installation, or custom carpentry that you only want to entrust to the very best? Then you’ve come to the right place!
No hard sells. No high-pressure tactics. Just high quality work with high quality materials by the best craftsmen in the Staten Island New York and New Jersey region. If that sounds good to you – and we hope it does – call us at 347-815-4151 or use our online contact form for a FREE consultation. We’ll get back to you right away!
Why Do Homeowners in Staten Island New York & New Jersey
Choose The Men With Tools For Home Improvement?
One 'n' Done Same Day Guarantee
- Same day installation: With our One ‘n’ Done Guarantee, if your installation isn’t completed in a single day, the installation is FREE.
- Windows, Doors and Floors: This unique guarantee applies to most window, door, and flooring projects (some limitations may apply).
- Back to normal right away: We know you’re busy. By finishing our job in one day, you can enjoy minimal disruptions to your life!
- Easier planning: A same-day installation guarantee allows you to better plan your home renovation project, which helps put YOU in the driver’s seat.
Free Online Quotes, Quick Response
- Budget your project fast: With quick and free quotes over the phone or by email, you can start planning your project sooner rather than later.
- No pushy sales tactics: Our free online quote system puts YOU in control of the process. No pushy sales gimmicks!
- Information in your hands: Our online quoting system is an informational tool designed to help you make informed decisions about your home improvement project without the hassle of dealing with a salesman in your home.
Money-Saving Energy Efficiency
- Lower your energy bills: Modern energy efficient windows can dramatically cut your energy bills, helping them pay for themselves.
- Return on investment: Energy efficient windows and doors allow your home improvement project to pay for itself by putting money back in your pocket.
- A more comfortable home: New windows and doors can eliminate drafts and cold spots, making your home a more comfortable place to be.
- Energy Evaluations: Our state-of-the-art heat-sensitive cameras can detect cold spots and drafts, measuring how well your windows or doors are performing.
Attention to Detail From Start to Finish
- Cloud-Based Project Management: Allows our employees to track your project no matter where they are, keeping your home improvements running smoothly.
- No surprises: A detailed installation checklist which includes an overview of your project means you'll know what we're doing and when.
- Detailed site inspections: Our trained technicians will examine the job site before and after the project to ensure there are no unforeseen problems.
- Years of experience: Decades of experience from the top craftsmen in the region give you true peace of mind.
Cutting Edge Accuracy
- Measurements are carefully checked for accuracy, resulting in a precise fit during all installations.
- In fact, 99.7% of our proposals and measurements were perfect last year.
- Materials are measured by the owner himself, who has 20 years of hands-on experience. Even the smallest details are included.
- Pre-project site inspections help us ensure any potential problems or obstacles are addressed before your home improvement project begins.
- State-of-the-art technology is used on every project to plan the project and ensure you get the best results.
Quality Products & Materials
- Products you can trust: We conduct a minimum of two years research and testing before using any product in our installations.
- Manufacturers you can trust: We only work with established manufacturers who provide high quality products.
- Long-term peace of mind: Our manufacturers offer the best warranties in the business.
- Modern designs, classic looks: The window, floor and door manufacturers we work with offer the widest range of colors and designs.
- Products that endure: Because we work only with the best manufacturers, our windows, floors and doors will last for years to come.
Experienced & Trusted Installers
- True experience: Our crew leaders average more than 10 years of installation experience.
- True trust: All our employees are background checked and drug tested, so you can trust us in your home.
- True accountability: Our teams are trained and certified in the latest installation techniques, and are held 100% accountable for a properly installed job.
- True leadership: The Men With Tools was founded by experienced businessmen with a long track record of success – success based on leaving behind satisfied customers.
No Sales Tricks or Gimmicks
- We won't bother you with a three-hour sales presentation. We'll walk you through the process to create an accurate proposal over the phone.
- No pushy sales people: You'll be dealing directly with trained professionals, who will listen to your concerns and deliver an accurate proposal within minutes.
- We share your values: A quality job is as important to us as it is to you.
- We don’t need the hard sell: We believe that the work speaks for itself. Talk to our staff and it will quickly become clear that we’re not like other contractors.