Home Improvement & Remodeling in
Staten Island, New York and New Jersey
Welcome to The Men With Tools Home Remodeling company, a home improvement and remodeling contractor serving New York and New Jersey.
Boasting a full suite of services, we specialize in helping homeowners meet their home remodeling needs. From installing new flooring, windows, doors, moldings, wainscoting, coffered ceilings and finish carpentry, to completely transforming your home with kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling, our team of experienced craftsman are devoted to providing excellent service and work you'll be proud to show off.
If you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy home improvement and remodeling contractor in the New York and New Jersey area, give us a call today or email us through our contact form. We'll get right back to you.
Why Do Homeowners in Staten Island New York & New Jersey
Choose The Men With Tools For Home Improvement
Attention to Detail From Start to Finish
- Cloud-Based Project Management: Allows our employees to track your project no matter where they are, keeping your home improvements running smoothly.
- No surprises: A 16-step installation checklist which includes a detailed overview of your project means you'll know what we're doing and when.
Cutting Edge Accuracy
- Measurements are carefully checked for accuracy, resulting in a precise fit during all installations.
- In fact, 99.7% of our proposals and measurements were perfect last year.
- Materials are measured by the owner himself, who has 20 years of hands-on experience. Even the smallest details are included.
Quality Products & Materials
- Products you can trust: We conduct a minimum of two years research and testing before using any product in our installations.
- Manufacturers you can trust: We only work with established manufacturers who provide high quality products.
- Long-term peace of mind: Our manufacturers offer the best warranties in the business.
Experienced & Trusted Installers
- True experience: Our crew leaders average more than 10 years of installation experience.
- True trust: All our employees are background checked and drug tested, so you can trust us in your home.
- True accountability: Our teams are trained and certified in the latest installation techniques, and are held 100% accountable for a properly installed job.
No Sales Tricks or Gimmicks
- We won't bother you with a three-hour sales presentation. Our consultations are usually less than an hour.
- No pushy sales people: you'll be dealing directly with the owner, who will listen to your concerns and deliver an accurate proposal.
- We share your values: a quality job is as important to us as it is to you.