Explore The Benefits Of Hardwood Flooring In Your Home:
Few things are as desirable for a home as hardwood flooring. The elegant look, the ease of maintenance, their durability. It’s no wonder why people cherish their hardwood floors. They are practical, too. Hardwood floors come with many benefits, including:
- Wood flooring never goes out of style
- Unlike carpeting, no synthetic materials; it’s all natural!
- Low maintenance
- Good for those with allergies (doesn’t trap dander, dust, etc.)
- Highly durable
- Can be refinished
- Can even be re-stained or re-colored!
At The Men With Tools, we have been in the wood flooring business for decades. From sales to installation to hardwood floor cleaning to refinishing, there is not an aspect of the flooring industry we have not been involved in. While these days we are specializing in a groundbreaking new hardwood floor refinishing technique. we are still honored to be able to offer a wide range of services related to hardwood flooring. They include:
- Hardwood floor refinishing
- Wood floor installation
- Hardwood floor re-coloring
- Re-staining of hardwood flooring
- Sandless hardwood floor refinishing
- And many other services
We know how important your floors are to you. That’s why we work so hard to ensure every job is completed to the top professional standards. We work fast, we work efficiently, and we work with one goal in mind: getting you the best results for your money.
What Is Hardwood Floor Refinishing?
This is a big topic, but at The Men With Tools we can make it simple for you. You can visit our HARDWOOOD FLOOR REFINISHING for details, but the basics are like this: wood floor refinishing is a process by which your floors are cleaned, imperfections (scratches, scuffs, etc) are corrected, and a new finish is applied in order to restore your floor’s like-new shine. Benefits include:
- Improves the durability of your floor
- Restores your floor’s shiny look
- Fixes annoying imperfections
- Extends the lifespan of your floor
- Beautifies your home or business
Visit our HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING PAGE for details!
What Should I Know About Wood Floor Maintenance?
Hardwood flooring is highly durable, but that doesn’t mean it never needs to be maintained. Even the best of wood flooring needs to be cared for. That means regularly washing and sweeping, and at some point refinishing. In the meantime, try these tips to keep your hardwood floors in great shape:
- Trim your pet’s nails
- Do not let water or spills linger; clean them up quickly!
- Avoid extreme fluctuations in humidity
- Skip the high heels; they’re bad for your floors
Can Hardwood Floors Be Re-Stained or Re-Colored?
The answer is YES! It is possible to change the color of your hardwood floors without having to replace the floor. We can even work with you to come up with custom colors to exactly match the look you want, even if you’re installing new unfinished flooring. For full details visit our HARDWOOD FLOOR COLOR PAGE.
How Do I Contact You?
It’s easy! Just click below to contact one of our representatives online or call (347) 815-4151 to speak to someone. At The Men With Tools, we’re proud to be quick and responsive. We look forward to working with you!