Hardwood Floor Re-Coloring Is The Newest Craze
It wasn’t that long ago that if you wanted a dramatic new look for your home or office and wanted to change the look of your floors in the process, it meant getting brand new floors. Thankfully, those days are long gone. Thanks to new strides in flooring technology, whether you are installing new untreated floors or want to alter your existing hardwood floor colors, The Men With Tools can change the color of your floor.
Even better? You won’t be locked into the limited color choices offered by flooring manufacturers. We can create customized colors to exactly suit your desires. From light stains to reddish stains to dark tones and much more, if you can dream of the wood floor colors, we can probably create them. Consider this:
- A brand new look to your floors WITHOUT all-new flooring
- Ability to alter new untreated flooring to meet your wants
- Colors customized to your desires
- A new, durable finish to go with your new look
- Switch from light to dark, or dark to light!
- No need to remove your existing flooring!
The process is surprisingly simple and very flexible. Don’t allow yourself to be locked into the limited hardwood floor colors offered by prefinished flooring manufacturers. The Men With Tools experts can work with you to come up with the exact color you desire, ensuring it will perfectly match your home or office décor.
Here’s how the process works:
- Consult with one of our experts to choose your floor color
- Your existing hardwood floors are sanded OR your new unfinished flooring is prepped for staining
- If desired, our special dustless sanding techniques can be used. See THIS PAGE for details
- A custom stain is created based on your specifications
- The stain is applied by our experts
- Your newly colored floor is finished with our one-day UV curing coat
- You’re back in your gorgeous new home or office!
If that sounds like a painless process, that’s because it is. And this process can be done on almost any wood floor!
What Else Should I Know?
Before you have your hardwood floors re-colored, it’s important to keep a few things in mind when changing your wood floor colors.
First, the process may not be suitable for all floors. If your floors have already been sanded multiple times, it may not be possible to sand them again – and sanding MUST be done in order for the process to work.
Second, every floor is different. Different species of wood, different quality of wood grain, different levels of wear and more can all impact how well your floor takes the new color. That’s why we will do multiple tests on your floor to ensure our blend results in the color you desire.
And third, if you have your floors re-colored by The Men With Tools, you’re going to end up being the envy of all your friends, so get ready to get a lot of attention!
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy! A quick in-person consolation can assess your needs and determine if your floor is suitable. Just click below to schedule your consultation. We’ll have one of our floor refinishing experts to your home during a time that works best for you.
Gorgeous “New” Floors Are Just A Call Away (347) 815-4151!