The Men With Tools is Hiring The Best of The Best Window and Door Installers
If you want to join a fast-growing, quality-oriented company focused on window and door installations, you may be exactly who we're looking for!
Anyone who wants to work year-round installing windows and doors but who wants to avoid the hassle of running their own business may be ideal for The Men With Tools.
If you can manage a home improvement installation, be trusted to deliver high quality craftsmanship, and believe that excellent customer service should be at the core of everything you do, The Men With Tools is the right company for you.
The Men With Tools wants people who are not content with being average. You'll be working with other certified craftsmen who are just as good as you, if not better. We want people who are not just up for a challenge, but who will revel in it.
Other companies may offer you a steady but otherwise dead-end career, with full-time hours but no real hope of building a secure future for yourself. Not The Men With Tools. If you have the ambition and drive to look towards a brighter future for yourself and your family, The Men With Tools is the right company for you.
About The Men With Tools Home Remodeling
The Men With Tools Home Remodeling is an industry-leading remodeling company specializing in the installation of doors, windows, floors, floor refinishing and finish carpentry work for residential properties. Our staff is highly trained in selling and scheduling projects. Because our focus is on customer service and quality work, you'll be matched with the jobs best suited for your skills in the area.
What Our Installers Say About Working With The Men With Tools
"This is a first class company that pays me well and treats me with the respect that I deserve. I wouldn't work anywhere else."
"The work environment is fun and exciting. I enjoy working as part of the team and making our customers happy."
Why Choose To Work With The Men With Tools?
- You'll be part of the premier window and door team in Staten Island.
- Our work environment can help you get in shape or maintain your good health and fitness.
- You won't be running around town for free and/or unpaid estimates.
- You can expect a workplace based in mutual respect, trust and integrity.
- You'll make a good living! We pay top wages and offer a generous bonus program for top producers.
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle working outdoors.
- Paid vacations and sick day packages.
- Compensation for fuel and vehicle usage.
The Men With Tools: A Winning Team
We want people who expect the best from themselves, because we'll expect the best from you. Punctuality, efficiency, maintaining the highest levels of craftsmanship, and understanding that you're an integral part of a team are core aspects of what we demand from our crew. We offer consistent work and a flexible schedule. Strong communication skills are essential, and be ready to pass a strict criminal background check and drug screening.
If you are the type of person who wants to be surrounded by excellence (and who wants to deliver excellence), thrives on competition, is willing to work hard to achieve your dreams, and is confident in your abilities, you should apply.
But if you doubt for a moment that you are part of the top 1% of craftsmen in the remodeling industry, you should consider looking elsewhere, because The Men With Tools may not be right for you.
Window and Door Installer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of window and door installation experience.
- Reliable transportation and drivers license.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
- Ability to work independently.
- The flexibility to work Monday through Saturday full time.
- Maintains a high level of quality and understand that you are responsible to ensure everything is done right.
- Present a clean-cut, professional image.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team, fill out the form below or give us a call today at (347) 815-4151.
Staten Island Window and Door Installer Jobs Available
Simply fill out the form below. It only takes a minute or two!