Hardwood floors come in a huge variety of styles, configurations and materials. Among the most popular and most common is oak flooring. Whether you prefer white oak flooring, red oak flooring or any one of the many other varieties, you’ll enjoy these benefits from your choice:
- One of the most beautiful types of wood flooring
- Can be stained or colored to match your taste
- Increases the value of your home
- More durable than other types of flooring
- Structurally sound
- Can be refinished in one day by The Men With Tools
- Easy to clean
- Good for those who suffer from allergies
- Never goes out of style, unlike carpet and linoleum
- Good for indoor air quality; doesn’t hold dander, dust, etc.
With a list like that, it’s no surprise that oak flooring is so desirable.
Often, people discover they have beautiful oak hardwood flooring they did not even realize they had. During the 1970s, it became trendy to lay down carpeting on top of oak hardwood flooring. Years or even decades later, when future homeowners prepared to change their carpeting, they discovered that they had gorgeous oak flooring all along.
Getting that flooring refinished so it looked brand new again could be a chore, though. Between the hidden costs, lengthy wait, concerns about dust from the sanding process and more, those big refinishing jobs were something people tried to avoid.
Today, The Men With Tools can bring that older oak flooring back to life without the hassles associated with traditional floor refinishing.
What Kind of Floors Can You Refinish?
In almost all cases, we can refinish your floors. White oak flooring, red oak flooring, and even non-wood floors – if you walk on it, we can probably refinish it. Here are some of the flooring types we can refinish:
- Oak hardwood flooring
- Most other types of hardwood floors
- “Lived in” hardwood flooring with moderate scratching or wear
- Fairly new hardwood floors that just need an appearance boost
- Hardwood floors have already been sanded multiple times
- And other flooring; please contact us for details.
What Makes Your Process Special?
The Men With Tools does not refinish floors the way traditional refinishers do. Our cutting edge new methods do not require sanding down to the raw wood of your existing flooring the way traditional refinishing is done. We have developed a deep cleaning technique that removes embedded dirt and chemicals, paving the way for our proprietary UV flash cure system (if you choose our premium refinishing service). After a light abrasion with a buffing machine to remove minor scratches and imperfections in your oak flooring, we apply our special ultraviolet light reactant finish and cure it with our UV flash system. Traditional finishes take a week to cure. Ours cures instantly! It’s fast, simple and safe: That’s the The Men With Tools difference!
“How can I tell if my oak hardwood flooring is suitable for your one day floor refinishing service?”
It’s simple: A quick in-person inspection can determine if your oak flooring is right for our state-of-the-art refinishing procedure. Just click below to schedule your estimate. We’ll have one of our floor refinishing experts to your home during a time that works best for you.