The airborne dust created while sanding hardwood floors is not only messy; it’s a known carcinogen (think of the old staining/finishing products) and extremely hazardous to your health and the health of the workers. The Men With Tools modern Dustless Hardwood Floor Refinishing processes is not only cleaner and much safer - it’s also faster and contributes to a superior finished product.
Our dust containment system combines state of the art refinishing equipment with heavy duty very specialized commercial vacuum systems. The hi-flow vacuums attached to the sanders collect the wood dust and process it through a proprietary 2-step intake system and a hospital-grade HEPA filter.
Step 1 captures the larger, heavier dust particles
step 2 captures the remaining fine wood dust particles.
The wood dust can then be safely bagged and removed without contaminating the work site. Our Dustless Hardwood Floor Refinishing process is virtually (95%) dust-free and is GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality in New York and New Jersey!
The Benefits of Dustless Hardwood Floor Refinishing:
- Reduces time to completion and the overall cost of the job to you
- No time consuming hanging of plastic before beginning the project
- Workers can be finishing in one room while still sanding in others
- No time consuming and costly clean-up afterwards
- Protects the health of your family and the health of the workers
- Virtually eliminates the nightmare of dust spreading through the ventilation system and throughout the rest of the home
- Produces higher quality results
- Eliminates airborne dust that would settle back down into the new finish
Long story short - Dustless Hardwood Floor Refinishing is not only good for you and good for the environment; it’s highly efficient and will save you both time and money.